Check out more photos on our instagram
How long does it take to get my windows tinted?
- Most tint jobs take an average of 3 hours. In this time we clean the windows thoroughly, cut the film to the shape of the glass, mold the film to the shape of the glass, and then apply the film on the inside of the glass.
We clean the windows thoroughly, however not the entire car meaning the dirtier the exterior/interior may affect the final results of the installation.
Can my Windshield be Tinted?
- Yes. Thanks to Ceramic film, a clear film can be installed on the windshield. Clear Ceramic film provides more heat rejection than Limo film in the Standard series.
Can my moonroof be tinted?
- Yes. A lot of our customers feel the heat coming through the glass up top and a great way to stop that is tinting the glass.
My car came with the rear windows tinted, is there any point of tinting them?
- Like many aftermarket parts for vehicles such as speakers, engine parts, suspension, brakes etc. ,
aftermarket tint outperforms factory tinted glass. OEM tinted glass is more for privacy. You get more heat rejection and UV protection with aftermarket film.
Customer can choose to darken the rear more if they'd like or keep it the same tone, just add the protection
Do I need dark tint to stop the heat?
- Yes and No.
In the Standard Series, the darker the film, the higher the heat rejection. However, in the Ceramic Series, from Clear film to Dark, they are all very High in heat rejection.
All films however, have 99% UV protection.
What does the warranty cover?
- Any failure of the film including color change or fading, back window bubbling, delaminating, blurring, cracking or peeling.
* Although the film has a great scratch resistant coating / liner, warranty does not cover inflicted damage such as pet scratches, seatbelt buckle wacking the glass, loading items into car and scratching film.
What is UV protection? and UV-A vs UV-B?
- UV radiation is part of the natural energy produced by the sun. Two types of UV light are proven to contribute to the risk for skin cancer: Ultraviolet A (UVA) has a longer wavelength, and is associated with skin aging. Ultraviolet B (UVB) has a shorter wavelength and is associated with skin burning
How long does it take to wrap my car?
- We are a small operating here at Wolf Wraps and between 1 sometimes 2 techs working on the vehicle. on an average the wrap can take 3 - 5 Days on most vehicles.
What is the warranty for the color wraps?
- Most films have an 8 - 10 year warranty on the films, however a general rule of thumb is to remove it before 5 years. The longer its on, the harder it will be to remove in the future.
If you are not planning on removing the film, you could leave it on as long as you'd like.
Do you remove parts for installation?
When necessary we remove parts to ensure we tuck the film in deep and avoid peeling in the future. With 12+ years in the automotive accessorizing industry, we are very familiar with disassembling and properly putting car parts back together.
This is done mainly when installing vinyl film, however, occasionally its necessary when tinting windows.
Where can I see work you've done?
We are grateful that our customers keep us busy. With a team of 2, we sometimes fall behind on posting recent work. However, we post most of our projects on our Instagram Page @wolf_wraps
*** We are the original Wolf Wraps and have 1 location in San Diego located in the Kearny Mesa area. Not to be confused with anyone else.